Hundreds of brokers across the globe utilise the MetaTrader 4 trading platform since it has become the de facto standard in the foreign exchange industry. For secure and reliable Forex transaction opening and closing, traders may trust the MT4 platform’s cutting-edge technology and security features. More than fifty built-in technical indicators give you a head start in making decisions with this platform. Nine distinct time frames and three different chart timings are available in metatrader 4 android version. Because of these crucial aspects, a trader can keep a close eye on the market and enter or leave at the right time. The benefits of using the metatrader 4 android platform for foreign exchange trading are as follows:
1) Brokers may send messages and chat with their traders in real time using the MT4 platform’s integrated chat features. Thus, the trader’s experience is simplified, and lengthy email threads are avoided. Email attachments are now supported in MT5.
2) Traders of all experience levels can navigate this complicated and turbulent market with relative ease and confidence because of the intuitive design of the trading interface. This Forex trading software is simple enough for novice and expert traders alike. Mobile trading apps allow you to access your MetaTrader platform from anywhere. The MT4 platform is available for download on desktop computers, mobile devices, and tablets.
3) Users worldwide may use the MT4 platform and its data, regardless of their language preferences, since the interface is translated into more than 60 languages. You may choose from a huge selection of languages.
4) One of MT4’s most popular and useful features is the ability to use expert advisors. Traders may use Expert Advisors to automate their trades by creating a specialised EA. The adoption and success of the MetaTrader platform may be directly attributed to its use of algorithmic trading.
5) The MT4 platform has sophisticated charting tools and user-friendly trading features. To trade and study the market’s technicals at the same time, traders may make use of this advanced charting. The charts may be customised to your liking by altering their colour scheme and fonts and loading one of many predefined template formats. This makes the charts more understandable and allows you to zero in on the metrics that matter to you by removing the noise.
6) User profiles: Information about a user’s account may be seen in the platform’s main menu. Access information, such as a user’s username and password, account balance, and trade history, are all accessible. Your profiles’ windows and charts may be customised to suit your needs. You may create a separate profile for each market for easy switching.
7) The MT4 platform uses fewer system resources than many others; therefore, it impacts your computer’s performance less. Since the platform can respond more quickly, the deals and traders’ demands may be implemented instantly.
8) Safety: When dealing with something as personal and confidential as foreign exchange trading, you must ensure that your account is safe from intrusion. Trader and server-side data are encrypted with a 129-bit key in MT4, making it a very safe platform. Also hidden is the trader’s private IP address.
9) Not only does the MT4 platform provide all of the benefits above and allow complete customisation, but traders may adjust the settings to suit their preferences. You may create your Expert Advisors and technical indicators in MT4’s high-level, in-house MQL programming language. MT4-specific code is incompatible with MT5, which might be a dealbreaker for some. Those that have invested time and energy into developing custom indicators for MT4 have begun to worry about this.
10) The MT4 platform accommodates trading in various markets, including forex, commodities, futures, and stocks.